Catalog Reader Page Removal? [RESOLVED]

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
ironcladredhead

Post by ironcladredhead »

I was wondering, is it possible for my reader page in the catalog to be taken down?

Now I know that sounds odd, but due to some pretty serious personal internet security issues, I'm trying to avoid the overlap of this username and my real name. My mistake, I know, but I would be really grateful if my profile in the catalog could be removed. I don't mind losing a credit page of the things I've done so far, and I intend to delete this account (as all my projects are done) and create a new one with a username I don't mind overlapping with my real name, so it shouldn't have an impact on my future projects.

Would this be possible? I'd be extremely grateful to anyone who could help me rectify my mistake. :help:
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

I'm not quite sure. Let me PM an admin and see...
~ πš˜πš— πš‘πš’πšŠπšπšžπšœ ~
ironcladredhead

Post by ironcladredhead »

Much appreciated! I wasn't quite sure where to turn to with this question
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

No problem. I PMed knotyouraveragejo. I wasn't exactly sure either about it, but I guess I'll find out :lol:
~ πš˜πš— πš‘πš’πšŠπšπšžπšœ ~
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Taking down the catalog page completely is not possible, but we can change your catalog name to whatever you choose, to your current forum name perhaps? That's something I can do immediately.
We can also change your forum name, if it is absolutely necessary, but that requires somebody with a magic wand. :D

Of course, if you said your real name in the recordings, that will have to stay; and if you are already noted on some other non-LV pages, that cannot be fixed by us either, obviously.

Just let me know what you're deciding.
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Following up on Availle's post above. If you wish to delete your current forum account or simply have your forum name changed on your current account for the reason you have indicated, please PM me. This will also change the forum name on your catalog page. You cannot delete your account yourself.

If just changing your catalog name solves the problem, then let Availle know.
Jo