Recording on Hold [REVIVED]

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
Pleonic

Post by Pleonic »

Hi, I was in the middle of recording a little book called English as She is Spoke when Hurricane Harvey flooded my neighborhood a few months ago. At the time I was under the impression that all my recording equipment would be washed away making it unlikely I could ever finish it, and posted a message to let the MC and PL know this. As it turned out my house and equipment wasn't destroyed after all and I find myself in a position to record again.

I assumed somebody would pick up where I left off or start over but checking the catalog just now I find that English as She is Spoke is currently "On Hold." So, could it possibly be taken off hold and turned over to me so I can finish it up? :help:
Pleonic

Homepage | Blog

"The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." ~ GK Chesterton
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

You bet! Give me a minute.

EDIT: It's back, here: viewtopic.php?t=66091
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
kayray

Post by kayray »

Welcome back! I'm so glad your recording equipment survived the floods! (And your house, too, of course :P )
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
Pleonic

Post by Pleonic »

Thanks!
Pleonic

Homepage | Blog

"The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." ~ GK Chesterton