JUST WILLIAM by Richmal Crompton

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
lurcherlover

Post by lurcherlover »

I suppose I'm silly to ask about recording here in the UK - JUST WILLIAM by Richmal Crompton? I know there are some US readings on LV - but she died in 1969 - and probably won't be PD here.

Peter
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

everything you say is right :cry: . You would be breaking UK/EU copyright . You could go on holiday to the USA and record it there though

Anne
lurcherlover

Post by lurcherlover »

Thanks - no posh English voices will be heard then for many years! Holidays are out for me now, unless in the UK and where no aircraft are involved!
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

You could come over the "Story of the Amulet" thread (Edith Nesbit's third Psammead book) if you are looking to lend a posh English voice to a dramatic reading... Click the red link in my signature panel to take you straight there!
lurcherlover

Post by lurcherlover »

Elizabby wrote:You could come over the "Story of the Amulet" thread (Edith Nesbit's third Psammead book) if you are looking to lend a posh English voice to a dramatic reading... Click the red link in my signature panel to take you straight there!
I think I had better not as I've taken on a lot already and I'm recovering from medical problems. And my reading is not that great at present due to recovery reasons.