Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
- Posts: 39
- Joined: October 2nd, 2017, 7:39 am
I installed 2.1 version but cannot find export in the file menu. I was able to set specs except for id3, mp3, 128
Also installed lame
Am I using the wrong Audacity?
- Posts: 2189
- Joined: February 24th, 2013, 7:14 am
- Location: New Hampshire, USA
MP3 is exported using a plug-in called LAME Encoder. It is a separate installation. You can find more about it on our Audacity-1-2-3 page
, section 'Download and Install', item '2'.
- reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please
- LibriVox Admin Team
- Posts: 15048
- Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
have you recorded anything that can be exported? Some menu points are greyed out and inaccessible until you actually can use them.