Can't upload mp3 files to Librivox uploader

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
Laurette

Post by Laurette »

Hi everyone !

I've got a problem and I was wondering if you could help me with it. Recently, I wanted to upload some files on the librivox uploader. So, I can go on the website, connect and have the page right. Then, I can also choose which MC I want and which files I want to upload. But ! When I add them, they don't appear below it. I try anyway start upload but then, this message appears :
[{"name":"poemes009_lesrosesdesaadi_ls_128kbs.mp3","size":403.15,"type":"audio\/mpeg","url":".\/uploads\/ezwa\/poemes009_lesrosesdesaadi_ls_128kbs.mp3","delete_url":"https:\/\/librivox.org\/uploads\/ezwa\/poemes009_lesrosesdesaadi_ls_128kbs.mp3","delete_type":"DELETE"}]
I've already tried on three differents browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge). Should I try with another one ? Do you know how I could resolve this ?

I think I also have some problems with adobe flash, would that be related in some way ?

Thank you very much for your help, I wish you a very good day !
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Your file has arrived, I'm not sure what you are seeing / not seeing. (maybe link to a screen shot?)
When the upload is complete, the upload bar changes to a link, which you should copy paste and post in the appropriate project link.

Here is the link, please post it in ezwa's project:
http://uploads.librivox.org/ezwa/poemes009_lesrosesdesaadi_ls_128kbs.mp3

(btw, at the end, the file name should be _128kb, not kbs. But let the DPL of the project listen to it first, so you don't have to upload yet again.)
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
Laurette

Post by Laurette »

Oh, okay great and thank you very much for your help. All I see is the message I juste paste. But if it works, that's all right I suppose.
Thanks so much !