I have not receieved any task yest !

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
DinaDa

Post by DinaDa »

I sent the test audio and requested two chapters to read last week but have not heard from Librivox yet.
Does anyone know when to expect a response ??
tleroux90

Post by tleroux90 »

Hi,

I'm pretty new here myself and I was fortunate enough to have a PM sent to me a few weeks back asking me if I'd be interested in doing some parts for jo's boys.

now that I finished my parts I'm looking for more and I found that there's a section on the forum called readers wanted where you can search for available parts to read.

Here is a link that will take you to a thread where people are looking to finish dramatic works
viewforum.php?f=27

Here's one for books
viewforum.php?f=2

and here's one for poetry
viewforum.php?f=19

If you look through some of the post you will see some that talk about orphaned parts or people asking for help finishing a project or if you see OPEN in the title that means they're parts available for you to read. Then reply in the thread or PM the project manager what part you would like to claim.

Best of luck!
T
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Hi
I think the first poster is expecting to hear from people about requests he makes , it's all actually done in the forum , so they have been answered.
I'll gve the addresses

test viewtopic.php?f=21&t=65188&p=1347234#p1347234

viewtopic.php?p=1347381#p1347381

viewtopic.php?p=1347257#p1347257

Hope this helps

Anne
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

DinaDa,

When you post in one of the threads on the forum and want to see any response, it's worth clicking on the "Subscribe Topic" button at top left of the first post in the thread. That way, you'll get an email to tell you that there's been some activity since you posted.

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

DinaDa wrote:I sent the test audio and requested two chapters to read last week but have not heard from Librivox yet.
Does anyone know when to expect a response ??
Have you seen the response from tovarisch regarding your test recording ?
There are a few items that need adjusting for your files to be 'up to spec' so to speak. :wink:
Good advice from Peter...
Peter Why wrote:DinaDa,

When you post in one of the threads on the forum and want to see any response, it's worth clicking on the "Subscribe Topic" button at top left of the first post in the thread. That way, you'll get an email to tell you that there's been some activity since you posted.

Peter
David Lawrence

* Weekly & Fortnightly Poetry - Check out the Short Works forum for the latest projects!
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I dropped him a PM pointing him to this thread for answers.

Anne
tovarisch

Post by tovarisch »

Him? I thought Dina was a she...
tovarisch
  • reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
    to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please