Missing 370 books in Korean?

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
MJRinne

Post by MJRinne »

Hi!

I'm looking for books in Korean. If I open the language-based list of books (https://librivox.org/search?primary_key=0&search_category=language&search_page=1&search_form=get_results), the entry says:

------
Korean
한국어 (韓國語)
Completed: 372 books | In progress: 0 books
------

When I click on the link, I see two multilingual poetry collections. So far I couldn't find any discussion or comment on the subject. Would anyone know more about this? Do those 370 completed books (or even a fraction of them) exist? If they do, how can I find them?

Thanks!

Mikko
Cori

Post by Cori »

I'm sorry, Mikko, they don't exist. :( It's a known bug in the catalogue, where languages that are only represented within multilingual collections (that is, don't have a solo or collaborative book solely in that language) have misleadingly-high counts. Hopefully we'll be able to fix this sometime soon.

Of course, an alternative fix would be for someone to contribute a project entirely in Korean. :D
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
MJRinne

Post by MJRinne »

Ok, thanks for the quick reply! I'll check if I can find a native to contribute!
jseraphym

Post by jseraphym »

The entry is now changed to 450 lol and again, they don't exist..
I'm a native, so I may be able to contribute!
Cori

Post by Cori »

I'm looking forward to it. :D Please just ask if you have any questions!
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!