Who puts the Chapter Titles in the MW?

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
Raybrite

Post by Raybrite »

I was wondering who puts the Chapter Titles in the Magic Window. My selection is split up so there are two or three short stories in each section. (Some are only about 5 minutes long).
If I were to have a different section for each one there would be 54 sections.
Isn't that too many?
Ken
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

You do - just wait till you get an MC and dicuss all this with them . I know you are anxious but MC's are volunteers like everyone else here and try to balance their work loads here with real life, so you may have to wait till the MC finishes off another project. And there are other projects waiting for an MC.

Anne
Raybrite

Post by Raybrite »

Thanks again. I just thought I forgot to do it or maybe I was supposed to do it first.
This is my first step this far I have aleady recorded and listened so I guess this is the next step up.
Thanks again.
I probably should just go off the forum for awhile and listen to some music or something while I finish my bookmarks.
Ken :)
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

It will all come naturally after a while, don't worry, Ken. It's bound to be a bit confusing at first - all these procedures have been developed over a period of years as we find out what works best.

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding
Raybrite

Post by Raybrite »

I guess I am just afraid that I will forget to do something and everyone is waiting for me to do it and I am waiting for someone else to do something.( Is that confusing??)
Thanks to everyone. I know I am a pain in the lower part sometimes.
Ken
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

No, I know exactly what you mean.

You may like to view Phil's excellent introductory video The LibriVox Process: Is it Magic? which follows the whole process through.

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding
Raybrite

Post by Raybrite »

It all is falling into place now that I have a book going solo. I am learning much about the procedure and will soon know what I am doing without having to go back and re-read instructions.
thanks again for all of your help.
Ken :)