VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR LIBRIVOX

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
bubbaspeare

Post by bubbaspeare » February 15th, 2017, 2:29 pm

Karen S: - Thanks for confirming that

Phil: Yep, it's on the back boiler for now. Anything to make these repetitive tasks easier.

Bubba

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW » February 15th, 2017, 7:55 pm

(Don't let Phil know but you can actually edit without autohotkeys. In fact I ALWAYS just use the pull down menus in Audacity so I NEVER have to remember any of the shortcuts nor what shorter shortcut key sequence an autohotkey stands for. Maybe it is becuz I can't remember... I'm not a spring chicken gumbo God like Phil.)

Thanks, Todd

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » February 15th, 2017, 8:42 pm

90% of being married is just shouting "What?" from another room
Phil,

Maybe you could add a video for newlyweds on "what marriage has taught me about getting along and the value of a good family gumbo recipe".

MaryAnn

[So glad to have you back . . . :lol: ]

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert » February 15th, 2017, 9:16 pm

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote:
90% of being married is just shouting "What?" from another room
Phil,

Maybe you could add a video for newlyweds on "what marriage has taught me about getting along and the value of a good family gumbo recipe".

MaryAnn

[So glad to have you back . . . :lol: ]
HA! I would need to get my wife's permission of course ..... :roll: But she would be happy to contribute.
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
BE PATIENT WITH YOURSELF! Yes, this means you. You are doing fine, just be patient. .

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert » September 11th, 2017, 6:15 pm

A new little video is available. USING BOOKMARKS IN LIBRIVOX FORUM .
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=Sk_uwNGuG-8

Just something suggested and I thought it would be nice to show how bookmarks and subscriptions can be added, used and removed as desired. :D
BE PATIENT WITH YOURSELF! Yes, this means you. You are doing fine, just be patient. .

VfkaBT

Post by VfkaBT » March 28th, 2018, 8:25 am

Phil, is there a search and replace trick on Audacity? I have recurring clicks from my mouse wheel that occur at intervals in the recording as I scroll through pages of digital copy. Is there a way of highlighting all of them at once for a group delete, or can it only be done piecemeal?
My previous LV work: Bellona Times

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert » March 28th, 2018, 8:28 am

VfkaBT wrote:
March 28th, 2018, 8:25 am
Phil, is there a search and replace trick on Audacity? I have recurring clicks from my mouse wheel that occur at intervals in the recording as I scroll through pages of digital copy. Is there a way of highlighting all of them at once for a group delete, or can it only be done piecemeal?
I know of none that would specifically do that. Which doesn't mean that there isn't any, just that I don't know of it. My solution would be to replace the mouse and thus eliminating the click?