Logitech H360 USB Headset

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

Thinking about purchasing the Logitech H360 USB Headset. Wondering if anybody on librivox has used this headset and whether they would recommend it.
Norton

Post by Norton »

I wouldn't trust Logitech to do anything right after getting ripped off. My advice is to browse around newegg before making a decision, looking for something with a lot of reviews and at least 4 eggs. In each of those items, check the specifications tab for a broad microphone response range. Finally, skim the reviews for the word "mic" to make sure there are no complaints common to more than a few reviewers.

Even if you don't want to spend a lot of money, you can find something appropriate to your needs that is actually worth what it costs.
"It is time for more... [i]experiments.[/i]"
thistlechick

Post by thistlechick »

I had a Logitech USB headset mic once and though I loved the convenience, there was a problem with the hinge on the earphone clicking when I moved my jaw while speaking so that an extra clicking would be picked up on the recording... super annoying and a pain to edit! After that I gave up on headset microphones and have been very happy with the the Logitech USB desktop mic.
~ Betsie
Multiple projects lead to multiple successes!