1 minute test 2 Microphones

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
lightcrystal

Post by lightcrystal »

Someone submitted a 1 minute test and wants to test 2 microphones. I gave them the pass for microphone 1. Do they need a second 1 minute test for microphone 2?
Fan of all 80s pop music except Meatloaf. He wasn't my taste in music. But I never found a band called Vegemite.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

If this is what you're referring to viewtopic.php?f=21&t=92872 sounds like they'll be able to test #2 themselves, which is fine especially since their test was OK the first time. But if they'd like to submit a test recording for a second opinion, that's fine, too.
lightcrystal

Post by lightcrystal »

Rapunzelina wrote: May 18th, 2022, 2:05 pm If this is what you're referring to viewtopic.php?f=21&t=92872 sounds like they'll be able to test #2 themselves, which is fine especially since their test was OK the first time. But if they'd like to submit a test recording for a second opinion, that's fine, too.
Yes, that was the test. They sent me a PM to ask if they needed a second test. I said that's not needed but as you say they can ask about the second mic if they want to.
Fan of all 80s pop music except Meatloaf. He wasn't my taste in music. But I never found a band called Vegemite.