Need help with Adobe Audition

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
Idal70

Post by Idal70 »

Hi everyone. I don't understand what's going on because this is the third time I've uploaded my one-minute test and it's failed. I record the audio in my program(Adobe Audition) with the correct specifications but when I check it in the Checker app it tells me that the file does not meet the required specifications. I don't understand what's going on.I'll try one last time and if the same thing happens I think I won't be able to join the librivox group. . Thanks to all who have helped me with their suggestions.

I save my audio file whit the fallowing especifications:t happen because 128 kbps,88.5 dB,44100 Hz,16 bits.

Hola a todos.No entiendo que pasa pues esta es la tercera vez que subo mi prueba de un minuto y es recazada. Gravo el audio en mi programa (Adobe Audition) con las especificaciones correctas pero cuando lo compruebo en el Checker app me dice que el archivo no cumple con las especificaciones requeridas. No entiendo que pasa. intentare una ultima vez y si sucede lo mismo pues pienso que no reuno las condiciones para unirme al grupo de librivox. . Gracias a todos los que me han ayudado con sus sugerencias. :thumbs:
lorda
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by lorda »

Hello Idal70,

I changed your topic and move the post to Need Help? Got Advice?
Bernd
Don't dream it - be it. (Dr. Frank N. Furter)
How much free time would we have without all this computer stuff?

reader page of lorda

Bambi - 7 Abschnitte frei
Sonnenuntergang - 2 Rollen frei
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Do you add any metadata (ID tags)? If so, strip all of them out and try again. I think for some reason, the uploader hates Audition's ID tags.
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Idal70 wrote: January 15th, 2022, 11:07 pm but when I check it in the Checker app it tells me that the file does not meet the required specifications.
what message does the checker give you exactly?

PS: I saw your test thread, and replied there: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=90772