Are there any requirement for PL?

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
sati

Post by sati »

I have visited the Listeners Wanted Section and clicked on most of the posts. Is there any project which needs PL for which I would like to volunteer because I could either couldn't reply on the post as it was locked for me, I don't know what "locked" mean here? I am assuming that all those projects have already founded PLs but I could be wrong and I am simply not able to volunteer.
Please tell me how can I be PL?
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

There is a link to the actual project thread in each of those locked Listeners Wanted posts. Just click it to go the the thread and post to volunteer there.

We do it this way so there aren't conversations going in two different threads for the same project. Normally when a DPL is found, the posts will be marked as Listeners Found and either be deleted or allowed to drift down to the bottom of the forum. Ultimately they all get deleted once the projects are complete if not before.

You can also find projects that need a prooflistener by looking for the ~ at the beginning of the thread title in other parts of the forum.
Jo
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Here is a guide on how to go about PLing: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=Guide_for_Proof-listeners It should answer most of your questions as far as what you are listening for and what you shouldn't worry about. I hope you find this helpful!
sati

Post by sati »

Thank you for taking out the time to reply to my query! It has been resolved. I appreciate your help <3