Interviewing someone in a leadership position at LibriVox

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
MichaelIsland

Post by MichaelIsland »

Hello, everyone! So, I'm a college student, I'm intending to volunteer at LibriVox for one of my Business classes, and my latest assignment in this class is to interview someone in a leadership position at LibriVox. This is the assignment description. "For this assignment, you’ll learn more about the nonprofit at which you’re completing your service by
conducting an interview with someone in a leadership position at your organization.
You’ll need to meet with the individual (in-person, on the phone, or online) (online would work) and have a conversation that helps you
answer the below questions (I have them) about the organization. Feel free to expand your discussion beyond these questions, and
ask things you’re curious about. Do not send the list of questions to someone and ask them to do the work for you!
Who did you talk to?
Name:
Title:
Email address:" I need to submit the answers of the interview by November 9th. So, would someone in a leadership position here (whether it be moderator, administrator, meta coordinator, book coordinator, etc.) be willing and or interested to be interviewed online (It's possible that it could be conducted on this Forum or through email or something like that? I'll have to ask my professor to clarify that. However, I'm guessing an interview over Zoom or something like that would at least be preferrable) by me about LibriVox and your position within it? And, if so, what are some future times that would be most convenient for you to do the interview? I'd let you know if a certain date and time you suggest conflicts with my schedule. Thanks!
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

We have already answered you viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89199&p=1950079#p1950079

Anne
MichaelIsland

Post by MichaelIsland »

Hi, Anne. Thanks for responding. I am aware that a different and previous question of mine was answered a while ago. However, that previous answer doesn't actually answer one of my latest questions of whether a LibriVox volunteer, who has a leadership position in LibriVox (like moderator, meta coordinator, administrator, book coordinator, etc.), would be willing and or interested to be interviewed online by me or not. So, may I please have that question answered? Thanks.
Michael.