Code Generator for Cast Lists

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi all
I am sure I read on here somewhere a tip for populating the Code Generator easily with members info. Am I going mad or does someone know a quicker way to do it. Help much appreciated.

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Jo
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi Jo
Thanks I have that. I just thought I had seen somewhere that there was a way to find the readers info and URL quickly but maybe I was just imagining it. Thanks for your help.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Is this for a finished project? You can get the urls from the section compiler by right clicking on the readers name and copying the link. For the catalog names, you have to actually click on the links. This used to open the page within the MW so you could quickly go back and forth, but it was recently changed to open in a new tab. What project are we talking about? I may be able to generate a list for you from the database, but it needs to be before the individual roles are deleted from the MW.
Jo
wib66

Post by wib66 »

You can get the urls from the section compiler by right clicking on the readers name and copying the link.
It was this bit thank you just makes the process a little bit quicker.

It was for Overruled which I have now done but thank you so much for the offer it is very much appreciated.
Michele