Question about Project Generator

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

I'm wanting to start up a new group project, but I want to be sure I do it correctly. Here is the question I have: viewtopic.php?p=1497613#p1497613

Please advise. :)
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I concur with Availle's post in that thread. Compilations are for projects with multiple source texts (with a few exceptions). So this would be a regular project, not a compilation.

I'd suggest adding the authors' names to the section titles when you set up the project, such as "Story About Something by A. B. Jones" and leave it at that. :)
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

TriciaG wrote: August 20th, 2018, 6:31 am I concur with Availle's post in that thread. Compilations are for projects with multiple source texts (with a few exceptions). So this would be a regular project, not a compilation.

I'd suggest adding the authors' names to the section titles when you set up the project, such as "Story About Something by A. B. Jones" and leave it at that. :)
Thank you. I definitely planned to do that much, I just wanted to know if it would do something weird to the catalog entry if I clicked yes on that question. And the answer is.... Yeah, pretty much! :lol: