Away Till Monday

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello all,
I will be away until monday (for a good reason of course.) Could anyone please take care of my two bc projects: The Nether World and Phantome Fortune? THanks in advance,
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Trotsa

Post by Trotsa »

Isn't your MC able to watch the project? From what I read, the MC usually watches the project in case you need someone too. I would be glad to do that for you if your MC isn't planning to though! Am I going to have access to the MW? Also, could you post the links to the books, I looked and found the one about the Phantom, but the other one I couldn't find, maybe I didn't look hard enough? Thanks for your help, I'll do my best to keep things up to date if you need me to do it. :D
Trotsa

[/size]I am an imperfect person loved by a PERFECT God.
dlolso21
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by dlolso21 »

Trotsa,

Miss Stav is the BC for 2 active projects, here are the forum links.

Phantom Fortune, A Novel by Mary Elizabeth Braddon (1835-1915)
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=50079

The Unclassed by George Robert Gissing (1857 - 1903)
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=48783

David O
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Trotsa wrote:Isn't your MC able to watch the project? From what I read, the MC usually watches the project in case you need someone too. I would be glad to do that for you if your MC isn't planning to though! Am I going to have access to the MW? Also, could you post the links to the books, I looked and found the one about the Phantom, but the other one I couldn't find, maybe I didn't look hard enough? Thanks for your help, I'll do my best to keep things up to date if you need me to do it. :D
You are correct - people need to post in their threads and the MC or DPL will look after the thread or another MC if they can't . All posts about projects are better made in the project thread

Anne
Trotsa

Post by Trotsa »

OK, I'll just let the MC or DPL take care of it. Thanks Annise, I thought that's how it was, but if help was really needed, I wanted to be available! :D
Trotsa

[/size]I am an imperfect person loved by a PERFECT God.