SINGERS Needed: J.S. Bach by Schweitzer [FULL]

Non-reading activities need your help too!
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

Hello there LV friends,
We have all the narration spots filled for the project J.S. Bach , but we still need singers! Good Jakemalizia has been working to make computerized music for the singers to sing along with, and all the spots needing singing is all specified in the MW, put below so you can look. In the MW it will say "Ch # Pt # Singing,) and then in the notes section it will list out the page number on which singing is located.
NOTE: Most of the texts to sing are in German! Please reply in the project thread if you are interested.
Thank you!
Mozartjr

Magic Window:

BC Admin
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Hi Mozartjr,

the thing is, most Germans live in EU :)

I asked in 2017 because I was interested to help. Copyright-status seems kind of complicated. Right now I am really busy, unfortunately, but if the slots are still open in about half a year and it is not a problem to do the files, I'll be more than happy to sing the open ones of the snippets I offered in 2017.
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

moniaqua wrote: January 29th, 2022, 11:11 am Hi Mozartjr,

the thing is, most Germans live in EU :)

I asked in 2017 because I was interested to help. Copyright-status seems kind of complicated. Right now I am really busy, unfortunately, but if the slots are still open in about half a year and it is not a problem to do the files, I'll be more than happy to sing the open ones of the snippets I offered in 2017.
Sounds good, Thanks!
Mozartjr
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

I can help you out with the neutral parts, I'm a mezzo soprano, if that helps.
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

Kristingj wrote: June 9th, 2022, 7:05 am I can help you out with the neutral parts, I'm a mezzo soprano, if that helps.
That would be great! If you could post in the project thread what parts you would like to start with, that would help.
Mozartjr
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Mozartjr wrote: June 9th, 2022, 11:08 am
Kristingj wrote: June 9th, 2022, 7:05 am I can help you out with the neutral parts, I'm a mezzo soprano, if that helps.
That would be great! If you could post in the project thread what parts you would like to start with, that would help.
Mozartjr
Just went to the thread and saw the copyright note, I live in europe, so it a no go unfortunatly.
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

Kristingj wrote: June 10th, 2022, 9:09 pm

Just went to the thread and saw the copyright note, I live in europe, so it a no go unfortunatly.
:( Well that's okay, thank you for trying.
Mozartjr
RoseK53

Post by RoseK53 »

Are you still looking for singers?
I'm a mezzo soprano
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

RoseK53 wrote: July 14th, 2022, 1:12 pm Are you still looking for singers?
I'm a mezzo soprano
Hi!
Yes we are! We mostly need male singers, but you could always do sections 94 and 102 for us (the MW is above.) Please read all the directions in this link (viewtopic.php?f=61&t=93532) carefully, and then post in the project thread if you would like to claim those sections.
Thank you,
Mozartjr
Majenko

Post by Majenko »

I sing... Any scope for a Bass/Baritone/Tenor/Counter-Tenor? (Yes, I have a pretty wide range. And I have performed in the chorus of both the St Matthew and St John passions in the past.)
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

Majenko wrote: April 7th, 2024, 5:09 am I sing... Any scope for a Bass/Baritone/Tenor/Counter-Tenor? (Yes, I have a pretty wide range. And I have performed in the chorus of both the St Matthew and St John passions in the past.)
Hello! Thanks for the reply....we are actually full on singers now...this post was made over a year ago and I sort of forgot to take it down :oops: thanks for the interest though!
Mozartjr
Majenko

Post by Majenko »

Yeah, I noticed... last post 2022... *after I posted*... :oops: