Community Podcast: LibriVox During the Pandemic [COMPLETE!]

Non-reading activities need your help too!
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

GregGiordano wrote: September 13th, 2020, 8:47 am Phil,

I've been a guest on one or two podcasts, but have never produced one, thus I don't think I have much to offer.

However, I am more than happy to be a part of any podcast that may need a willing participant.

Take care and thank you for the invitation!

Greg
Hi Greg. This is just a Zoom meeting of LibriVox people to talk about what we do. Have you been on Zoom? If you have a web camera your picture can be shown to other participants. If not, you will just join the audio chit chat
Peruvian owls always hunt in pairs because they are inca hoots.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

philchenevert wrote: September 13th, 2020, 11:30 am
GregGiordano wrote: September 13th, 2020, 8:47 am Phil,

I've been a guest on one or two podcasts, but have never produced one, thus I don't think I have much to offer.

However, I am more than happy to be a part of any podcast that may need a willing participant.

Take care and thank you for the invitation!

Greg
Hi Greg. This is just a Zoom meeting of LibriVox people to talk about what we do. Have you been on Zoom? If you have a web camera your picture can be shown to other participants. If not, you will just join the audio chit chat
Phil,

I'm sorry I missed your meeting. If you ever need podcast participants in the future, please give me a day or two notice and I'll do my best to help out.

Take care,

Greg
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Phil,

I'm sorry I missed your meeting. If you ever need podcast participants in the future, please give me a day or two notice and I'll do my best to help out.

Take care,

Greg
Sure will Greg!. I am planning another Zoom meeting this Saturday at 7 pm central time. I will send you the link
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

philchenevert wrote: September 13th, 2020, 11:35 pm
Phil,kid

Take care,

Greg
Sure will Greg!. I am planning another Zoom meeting this Saturday at 7 pm central time. I will send you the link
Thanks, Phil!
benderca

Post by benderca »

Hi Phil. Also sorry I missed it. I might be able to attend Saturday. Please send me a link too.
TJ
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

benderca wrote: September 14th, 2020, 8:56 am Hi Phil. Also sorry I missed it. I might be able to attend Saturday. Please send me a link too.
TJ
I am looking for the best place to post the invite to the Zoom meetings so that everyone intersted gets notified. So far it is very hit and miss. What about our LibriVox Facebook page? It is not officially LibriVox but it would be a central place.
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Phil,
Take care,
Greg
Phil Chenevert is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LibriVox Chit-Chat & Glee Get Together #4
Time: Sep 19, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79252762211?pwd=djZMT3NlSUNzWWFqZFFualkwZG5RQT09

Meeting ID: 792 5276 2211
Passcode: 5jRX8K
benderca

Post by benderca »

philchenevert wrote: September 15th, 2020, 6:00 pm
Phil,
Take care,
Greg
Phil Chenevert is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LibriVox Chit-Chat & Glee Get Together #4
Time: Sep 19, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79252762211?pwd=djZMT3NlSUNzWWFqZFFualkwZG5RQT09

Meeting ID: 792 5276 2211
Passcode: 5jRX8K
Hi Phil!

Thanks for hosting the Zoom meeting! It was so interesting to see the faces behind the voices... Could you please post the invitation to the next meeting on this thread? (I don't use facebook very often).

Thanks,
TJ
Thanks!
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Hi Phil!

Thanks for hosting the Zoom meeting! It was so interesting to see the faces behind the voices... Could you please post the invitation to the next meeting on this thread? (I don't use facebook very often).

Thanks,
TJ
Thanks!
Oh yes, I will post the next one in this thread. I am confident a better and more stable way will be found but for now this is working fine. The next two Zoom meetins will be at the same time: Noon on Sunday central time but the official invite will be coming. Very glad you could join us today. :thumbs:
benderca

Post by benderca »

philchenevert wrote: September 27th, 2020, 3:08 pm
Hi Phil!

Thanks,
TJ
Thanks!
Oh yes, I will post the next one in this thread. I am confident a better and more stable way will be found but for now this is working fine. The next two Zoom meetins will be at the same time: Noon on Sunday central time but the official invite will be coming. Very glad you could join us today. :thumbs:
Oh, shoot. Was there a meeting today? I participated last weekend and I thought the next meeting was going to be next weekend. Oh, well. I'll try to keep my eye out for announcements here... :D
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

Phil,

It is hard to participate in many of these scheduled events, but I am still interested in the subject.

I am always available to record something for a podcast. Feel free to call upon me if needed.

Greg