Community Podcast: LibriVox During the Pandemic [COMPLETE!]

Non-reading activities need your help too!
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19447
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » September 13th, 2020, 11:30 am

GregGiordano wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 8:47 am
Phil,

I've been a guest on one or two podcasts, but have never produced one, thus I don't think I have much to offer.

However, I am more than happy to be a part of any podcast that may need a willing participant.

Take care and thank you for the invitation!

Greg
Hi Greg. This is just a Zoom meeting of LibriVox people to talk about what we do. Have you been on Zoom? If you have a web camera your picture can be shown to other participants. If not, you will just join the audio chit chat
video of our Zoom 10/18/2020 https://youtu.be/OtvgxviSrTw

My horses' name is Mayo. Sometimes Mayo neighs

GregGiordano
Posts: 3628
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » September 13th, 2020, 9:57 pm

philchenevert wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 11:30 am
GregGiordano wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 8:47 am
Phil,

I've been a guest on one or two podcasts, but have never produced one, thus I don't think I have much to offer.

However, I am more than happy to be a part of any podcast that may need a willing participant.

Take care and thank you for the invitation!

Greg
Hi Greg. This is just a Zoom meeting of LibriVox people to talk about what we do. Have you been on Zoom? If you have a web camera your picture can be shown to other participants. If not, you will just join the audio chit chat
Phil,

I'm sorry I missed your meeting. If you ever need podcast participants in the future, please give me a day or two notice and I'll do my best to help out.

Take care,

Greg

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19447
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » September 13th, 2020, 11:35 pm

Phil,

I'm sorry I missed your meeting. If you ever need podcast participants in the future, please give me a day or two notice and I'll do my best to help out.

Take care,

Greg
Sure will Greg!. I am planning another Zoom meeting this Saturday at 7 pm central time. I will send you the link
video of our Zoom 10/18/2020 https://youtu.be/OtvgxviSrTw

My horses' name is Mayo. Sometimes Mayo neighs

GregGiordano
Posts: 3628
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » September 14th, 2020, 5:42 am

philchenevert wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 11:35 pm
Phil,kid

I'm sorry I missed your meeting. If you ever need podcast participants in the future, please give me a day or two notice and I'll do my best to help out.

Take care,

Greg
Sure will Greg!. I am planning another Zoom meeting this Saturday at 7 pm central time. I will send you the link
Thanks, Phil!

benderca
Posts: 1524
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Post by benderca » September 14th, 2020, 8:56 am

Hi Phil. Also sorry I missed it. I might be able to attend Saturday. Please send me a link too.
TJ

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19447
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » September 14th, 2020, 9:17 am

benderca wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 8:56 am
Hi Phil. Also sorry I missed it. I might be able to attend Saturday. Please send me a link too.
TJ
I am looking for the best place to post the invite to the Zoom meetings so that everyone intersted gets notified. So far it is very hit and miss. What about our LibriVox Facebook page? It is not officially LibriVox but it would be a central place.
video of our Zoom 10/18/2020 https://youtu.be/OtvgxviSrTw

My horses' name is Mayo. Sometimes Mayo neighs

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19447
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » September 15th, 2020, 6:00 pm

Phil,
I'm sorry I missed your meeting. If you ever need podcast participants in the future, please give me a day or two notice and I'll do my best to help out.
Take care,
Greg
Phil Chenevert is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LibriVox Chit-Chat & Glee Get Together #4
Time: Sep 19, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79252762211?pwd=djZMT3NlSUNzWWFqZFFualkwZG5RQT09

Meeting ID: 792 5276 2211
Passcode: 5jRX8K
video of our Zoom 10/18/2020 https://youtu.be/OtvgxviSrTw

My horses' name is Mayo. Sometimes Mayo neighs

benderca
Posts: 1524
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Post by benderca » September 27th, 2020, 2:54 pm

philchenevert wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 6:00 pm
Phil,
I'm sorry I missed your meeting. If you ever need podcast participants in the future, please give me a day or two notice and I'll do my best to help out.
Take care,
Greg
Phil Chenevert is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LibriVox Chit-Chat & Glee Get Together #4
Time: Sep 19, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79252762211?pwd=djZMT3NlSUNzWWFqZFFualkwZG5RQT09

Meeting ID: 792 5276 2211
Passcode: 5jRX8K
Hi Phil!

Thanks for hosting the Zoom meeting! It was so interesting to see the faces behind the voices... Could you please post the invitation to the next meeting on this thread? (I don't use facebook very often).

Thanks,
TJ
Thanks!

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19447
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » September 27th, 2020, 3:08 pm

Hi Phil!

Thanks for hosting the Zoom meeting! It was so interesting to see the faces behind the voices... Could you please post the invitation to the next meeting on this thread? (I don't use facebook very often).

Thanks,
TJ
Thanks!
Oh yes, I will post the next one in this thread. I am confident a better and more stable way will be found but for now this is working fine. The next two Zoom meetins will be at the same time: Noon on Sunday central time but the official invite will be coming. Very glad you could join us today. :thumbs:
video of our Zoom 10/18/2020 https://youtu.be/OtvgxviSrTw

My horses' name is Mayo. Sometimes Mayo neighs

benderca
Posts: 1524
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Post by benderca » September 27th, 2020, 3:13 pm

philchenevert wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 3:08 pm
Hi Phil!

Thanks for hosting the Zoom meeting! It was so interesting to see the faces behind the voices... Could you please post the invitation to the next meeting on this thread? (I don't use facebook very often).

Thanks,
TJ
Thanks!
Oh yes, I will post the next one in this thread. I am confident a better and more stable way will be found but for now this is working fine. The next two Zoom meetins will be at the same time: Noon on Sunday central time but the official invite will be coming. Very glad you could join us today. :thumbs:
Oh, shoot. Was there a meeting today? I participated last weekend and I thought the next meeting was going to be next weekend. Oh, well. I'll try to keep my eye out for announcements here... :D

GregGiordano
Posts: 3628
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » September 27th, 2020, 4:42 pm

Phil,

It is hard to participate in many of these scheduled events, but I am still interested in the subject.

I am always available to record something for a podcast. Feel free to call upon me if needed.

Greg

Post Reply