NOW WEB-BASED Checker for Mobile - developer wanted

Non-reading activities need your help too!
RepublicOfVermont
Location: δtsopiaV0175 (ψ-accessible only), μultiverse ΚΣΔ π^-.9

Post by RepublicOfVermont »

Semi-update: I'm in contact with 4 (so far) hosting providers - 1 in the U.S., 1 in South Africa, 1 in Greece, & 1 in Sweden - who are able to offer scaled VPS services and who I know to offer donations of these services thanks to an ex-member of OpenNIC.org who now runs their own alternative DNSCrypt servers (as well as plain old DNS servers). I've got another 3 on my list, though I believe the original four to be the best. I will let you know if any come through & are feeling generous enough to supply us with the (very little) resources we need in order to run Checker internally for our proof listeners who may need or wish to use it. I've gone over the requirements for the Linux version, and personally I dislike that Java is required so I've been playing around with methods to substitute the **actual** open source OpenJDK, though without hours at a time on my desktop I'm unable to get very far beyond various Gists. Regardless of which is implemented, each provider offers Ubuntu LTS so those who do(hopefully will be able, depending on answers from the providers?) use it will be most comfortable.

Wish us luck!!!