LibriVox
Forums

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently October 22nd, 2017, 10:54 pm

Post Posted:: May 18th, 2017, 10:56 am 

Calling all fearless DPLS not based in the US!

I've recently rebooted a slow-moving project on Legamus and am looking for a DPL. The project is a book of poetry, in the loosest sense of the term. It's by Amanda McKittrick Ros, Northern Ireland's worst poet and novelist. She has a cult following as a bad writer and her verses don't really rhyme or scan, nor are they always politically correct. The book I'm recording is called Fumes of Formation and was originally published in 1933.

I'm asking for standard PL as I'm reading from a hard copy.

The project thread may be viewed here:
https://legamus.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&p=8292&sid=0ac31571ddd4b60e7f6d01af5828e8d2#p8292

Questions? Just ask!

Erin

Last edited by Newgatenovelist on June 17th, 2017, 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted:: June 13th, 2017, 5:17 pm 

Not based in the US, utterly fearless and keen to DPL Northern Ireland's worst poet.

How do I sign on?

Barbara

Post Posted:: June 14th, 2017, 6:03 am 

Welcome, Barbara the Bold!

It would be marvellous having you as DPL.

You'll have to create an account at Legamus if you don't already have one. I believe you need to post once or twice to activate your account fully so you can send PMs and the like. It might take a few days - I think there have been a fair few robots and spammers trying to set up fake accounts - and things move at a more sedate pace over there anyway. Don't worry about that, because this book isn't going anywhere!

Each project's MW has a unique login to update it (though, as with here, absolutely anybody could look at or listen to it, just not update it). I'll send on the password once you've got an account set up.

Give me a shout, here or via PM, if you get stuck.
Erin