[CANCELLED] LV Community New Year's Podcast

Non-reading activities need your help too!
commonsparrow3

Post by commonsparrow3 »

Here you go, Kangaroo!
https://librivox.org/uploads/cori/communitypodcast_1612_mk_auldlangsyne.mp3

Sorry it's a very hasty job, but I didn't discover your PM in my Inbox until this evening, so it's very thrown-together-at-the-last-moment! I hope at least some sections are usable!

Happy New Year!
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

I'm happy for you to change my recording as you need to, to make it fit. I couldn't work out how to sing along with your file (I haven't got an mp3 player), so played it and went to my microphone to try to duplicate it.
Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

I wanted to help out, so I recorded as best I could. I wasn't able to do the best version possible since it was so last-minute, but I hope it's enough to make the final version sound nice. :) https://librivox.org/uploads/cori/communitypodcast_1612_tp_auldlangsyne.mp3

Happy New Year!
Tomas Peter
Kangaroo692

Post by Kangaroo692 »

Thank you all! :)

Kangaroo
Kangaroo692

Post by Kangaroo692 »

I'm extremely sorry to anyone who contributed or is waiting for this podcast to be released, I've had some problems getting the group song put together. The podcast is now complete and I'm working on the show notes, should be released today or tomorrow.

Kangaroo

ETA: Due to computer problems at the time of editing the podcast, and missing some of the sections, this podcast is cancelled. I am going to try again next year, and include the segments I have.
Last edited by Kangaroo692 on September 12th, 2017, 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

That's great news!! Thanks for working so hard on it! :)