[NOT LV] Horror Podcast Seeking Volunteer Narrators

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
ScottSpath

Post by ScottSpath » October 18th, 2015, 11:17 am

Tales to Terrify is seeking volunteer narrators for upcoming shows. We are especially in need of men with British accents and a male with a South African accent for two stories.

Please reach out to talestoterrify@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you!

unclejoe

Post by unclejoe » November 14th, 2015, 1:57 am

Hi Scott,
I am from San Diego, Calif. .....but.......you can hear the kind of things I've done and perhaps use my voice.
aloha,
joe t.

Gentilean

Post by Gentilean » October 17th, 2016, 7:35 pm

Hello. My name is Anna, I haven't recorded anything yet because I am new here. But if you give me the chance and be patient with me, I'd love to try and read this for you. :) I hope you will consider me!

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » October 18th, 2016, 1:26 am

The thread is 12 months old so the first poster may not still be nterested - he has provided an email if you wish to contact him. However all threads like this clearly labelled [NOT LV] are just that - we know nothing about the people involved.

Anne
Our objective is to make all books in the public domain available, for free, in audio format on the internet. - Hugh McGuire.

unclejoe

Post by unclejoe » October 22nd, 2016, 7:30 pm

Hi,
I emailed at this late date and got a quick response......it appears to be legitimate......unpaid readings........... so, if you want try emailing.
aloha,
joe t.