LibriVox
Forums

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently December 13th, 2017, 7:59 am

Post Posted:: September 9th, 2015, 12:00 pm 

Dear LibriVox community,
My name is Tree Mabry and I am the producer of the Endless Reverberations podcast. Endless Reverberations is a new podcast that explores themes that reverberate throughout time, through the stories of "every day" people and the "great" figures of history. The tagline of the podcast is... All stories reverberate if we listen. You can learn more about the podcast at its website.
endlessreverberations.com
Now to my reason for posting on this site. I am looking for two LibriVox readers to lend their voices to the next episode of Endless Reverberations. This is a great opportunity for people who are trying to raise their visibility and get their voices out into the world. If your voice is used on the episode you will be credited and any contact info you want to promote, (website, twitter handle, etc.) will be shared in the episode, on the Endless Reverberations website and more.
Specifically I am looking for two people to read and record small sections of historical letters, sent between a husband and wife at the turn of the twentieth century. The reading will not be too involved, the entire episode will be less then thirty minutes long, and the letters will only be a portion of the episode.
If you are interested in this opportunity you can contact me at endlessreverberations@gmail.com or through this forum. All interested people will be considered, however, only two people will be chosen. If you are chosen you will be sent the text, record it, and send me your recording. The entire process should take less then thirty minutes of your time.
The episode has a tight release schedule, so the sooner you express interest the more likely you will be chosen. If you have any questions please contact me.

I look forward to working with the great voices of LibriVox.

Thank You

Tree Mabry

Post Posted:: September 9th, 2015, 12:13 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

Moving from Off Topic. :)