LibriVox
Forums

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently October 20th, 2017, 7:26 am

Post Posted:: June 10th, 2015, 11:36 pm 

Hi there! English speakers, who really loves your language, PLEASE , record BIG GRAMMAR BOOK. In fact it's not so big, 101 pages in book1 and 126 in book2. It was published in 2014 and written by professional teacher, and owner of "Study English Learning Center" in Poland , Matt Purland. This great generous man has given all written by him books to Public Domain!

If LibriVox community will record this book, it will help to millions of people around the world to learn english grammar in enlish language. Truly I plane make from it some interactive pages, where sound and texts and translations to other languages will be joined together , with phrase by phrase navigation through out both - audio and text. For example you can watch "Pride&Prejudice" with russian translation.

Post Posted:: June 10th, 2015, 11:43 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

If you are going to organise this yourself , you'll need to have a way of any volunteers contacting you - and it wouldn't hurt to tell them why they should volunteer to help you out and how much you expect people to read.

Anne

Post Posted:: July 20th, 2015, 8:40 pm 

Hello rustamaha.

I apologize for having to ask in this thread, but I don't know how else to contact you.

I followed your link to Pride and Prejudice and I'm impressed by the site! Would you mind telling me what program, software, or app you are using to play the text? It's exactly what I've been looking for.

Thank you!
Lori

Post Posted:: July 21st, 2015, 2:21 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

You could send a PM (private message) by clicking on the button bottom left hand side of the first post

Anne

Post Posted:: July 21st, 2015, 6:10 pm 

The only button at the bottom left is a "profile" button and that just leads me to a profile page that does not have any contact information or buttons to private message. I would contact you via private message as well, if I could, but your profile button doesn't give me any additional information either. Perhaps because you are an admin, you have more buttons than I do.

Post Posted:: July 22nd, 2015, 7:56 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Ah, that is because you are a newly registered member, and until you have made several posts, you are not allowed to PM people. I have in this instance waived that requirement, so you should now see a PM button next to the profile button. :)

Ruth