NaNoWriMo Title Thoughts -- [NO POLL]

Non-reading activities need your help too!
thistlechick

Post by thistlechick »

TetoYasha wrote: THE MYSTERY
*Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Trust My Inner Chinchilla
*chants* Chinchilla Chinchilla
~ Betsie
Multiple projects lead to multiple successes!
TetoYasha

Post by TetoYasha »

I really like, "Mystery in the Public Domain." Really, really.

It pretty much has the same rhythm as Murder on the Orient Express, so you know it would be destined for greatness!
a.r.dobbs

Post by a.r.dobbs »

TetoYashi -- I like the rhythm of that one, too. Mystery in the Public Domain. I also enjoy the double meaning, because this is a mystery being put straight out into the public domain.

I have a wild idea.

If this is an honor rather than a bother, I would say ... let's give the honor of naming this novel to our Goddess of Organization, Gesine. Lots of folks have poured energy into the novel, but Gesine ...

::applause and flowers on the stage::
Anita
Cloud Mountain

Post by Cloud Mountain »

a.r.dobbs wrote:TetoYashi -- I like the rhythm of that one, too. Mystery in the Public Domain. I also enjoy the double meaning, because this is a mystery being put straight out into the public domain.

I have a wild idea.

If this is an honor rather than a bother, I would say ... let's give the honor of naming this novel to our Goddess of Organization, Gesine. Lots of folks have poured energy into the novel, but Gesine ...

::applause and flowers on the stage::
I agree. Gesine, will you please give it a name for us?
[url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=254]Alan's LV catalog[/url]
Cloud Mountain

Post by Cloud Mountain »

But I VERY much DO like the recently, suddenly suggested:

Mystery in the Public Domain
[url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=254]Alan's LV catalog[/url]
msirois

Post by msirois »

I've liked several of the suggestions, in particular

Do No Harm
T is for Danger, L is for LibriVox
Mystery in the Public Domain

I have no preference, except to add to the accolades for Gesine. :clap:
Orato Ergo Sum.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Oh please. No. You can't do this. It's very kind, but... it really shouldn't be up to me... (besides - you've noticed how slack I was as BC of this project, right? Thistle and others have done just as much as I...)

Shall we defer decisions until all the final chapters are in? We'll keep talking, and if it looks like we're down to two main contenders, I'll be happy and honoured to pick one.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein