LibriVox Community Podcast Planning

Non-reading activities need your help too!
commonsparrow3

Post by commonsparrow3 »

Thank you, Tricia! You have given me all the sort of information I was looking for, to get a handle on the logistics!
I will probably take a day or two to get my ideas organized, and then I'll get this thing launched. I'll post here to say when it's started, and give a link to the working thread.
:D
commonsparrow3

Post by commonsparrow3 »

Okay, the Community Podcast - "LibriVox During the Pandemic" - is launched!

The working thread is here - viewtopic.php?f=22&t=79739
plaidsicle

Post by plaidsicle »

I'm thinking it could be time for another podcast episode-- maybe about what new additions to the PD we are most excited about, or already working on?
let me know if anyone is interested. it would be cool to get it together and released by the end of January.
'whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.' -Oscar Wilde
plaidsicle.blogspot.com
Monicha1

Post by Monicha1 »

I thought that this was cute content. It genuinely is just positive reinforcements and having the room to share small and nice things.
Monicha1

Post by Monicha1 »

plaidsicle wrote: January 1st, 2021, 7:03 pm I'm thinking it could be time for another podcast episode-- maybe about what new additions to the PD we are most excited about, or already working on?
let me know if anyone is interested. it would be cool to get it together and released by the end of January.
I know that I'm late to this, but I would not be opposed to do so. Let me know if you are still down.
Desiree15

Post by Desiree15 »

Good day, may I know if this podcast is also available in Spotify?
"Be an angel and reach for the stars. Sprinkle a little stardust, wherever you go." Desiree 😇 :9:
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Desiree15 wrote: March 6th, 2021, 12:48 am Good day, may I know if this podcast is also available in Spotify?
Probably not. We don't load things to Spotify ourselves; I doubt anyone else would take the trouble to do so.

There are links to all the community podcasts in our wiki here: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=Librivox_Community_Podcast
They're stored at Archive.
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
Anngella

Post by Anngella »

Hello,

Are Podcasts still being performed?
Thanks!
Angela
plaidsicle

Post by plaidsicle »

it has been a while... but the community podcast has always been a little bit ad hoc. anyone who wants to organize an episode can try for it and solicit contributors.
'whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.' -Oscar Wilde
plaidsicle.blogspot.com