Librivox Community Podcasters Wanted

Non-reading activities need your help too!
Cori

Post by Cori »

That's really, really lovely! Thankyou Gesine, thankyou all Librivox volunteers and many thanks to all those who listen to us. :D
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Wonderful podcast! Thanks for doing it, Gesine!
School fiction: David Blaize
Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
Rowland

Post by Rowland »

May I say thank you too, Gesine!

Very nice Podcast. It is so true that a little nice feed-back now and then will help you to both go on reading and try to improve.
I love reading, but I find that the more I read I somehow also become a bit more uncertain, now and then. Is it really good enough? Why do I do this?
But knowing that someone has enjoyed something I have read reassures me that I can go on.

Thanks again Gesine

Lars
Good friends are like angels... ...you don't have to see them to know they are there
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Thank you all! And Cori, thanks so much for uploading to archive.org and all the other things you had to do to get this published.

I've updated the wiki page with the link.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
kayray

Post by kayray »

What a lovely podcast. Thanks, Gesine :)
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
aravis

Post by aravis »

Awesome podcast! I enjoyed listening very much! :D
Elli

"Tiefer und tiefer zogen die Buchstaben ihn hinab, wie ein Strudel aus Tinte...dorthin wo auch Staubfinger verschwunden war. An den Ort, an dem alle Geschichten enden." (Cornelia Funke)