Come and Contribute to the Community Podcast!

Non-reading activities need your help too!
Cori
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Cori » February 27th, 2010, 7:59 am

I'm putting together a little Community Podcast around the fundraiser - Ruth's done a reading of the blog post request ... so if anyone else would like to say a few words, recite a poem or sign a little song about it, they'd be really very welcome!

Why is LibriVox worth donating to?

File type: MP3 (preferred) or WAV or, what's that other one ... oh, FLAC also accepted.
Content: Public Domain prefered, Creative Commons bits okay if their licence allows derivative and commercial works. Any language accepted. That is, Dutch, German, etc. But NO Bad Language!!
Deadline: Tuesday evening, 6pm, Brit time (check out the equivalent time in your location here!)
How / Where: please upload in the normal way, using the 'cs' folder, and either drop me a PM or post here to let me know you've sent it.
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!

Lucy_k_p

Post by Lucy_k_p » March 1st, 2010, 11:05 am

I've put something in your folder:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/cs/whydonate_lkp_podcast.mp3
(1:26)

I didn't script, just said what I thought and edited for stumbles. This comes from the heart.
So little space, so much to say.

Cori
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Cori » March 1st, 2010, 11:10 am

It's perfect, Lucy. Thankyou so much!
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!