COMPLETE! Community Podcast: Proof-Listening

Non-reading activities need your help too!
maxgal

Post by maxgal »

I just now "discovered" this PL podcast.
And loved it. :9:
The bloopers are very encouraging to this reader who tends to feel that no one else ever messes up. :roll:
And I'm not sure Why, but I definitely feel the post-hypnotic pull of the final instructions, which I've since forgotten. :shock:
Kudos to Tricia & all the contributors!
...LJB :mrgreen:
Louise
"every little breeze..."

Fun Fact: 40% of all statistics are wrong.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Yay! Very cool! 8-)
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
msfry

Post by msfry »

I distinctly remember recording something for this community podcast regarding PL'ing.
Sorry if I forgot to upload it. Or maybe it was for another one. Anyway, this was quite interesting, I agree with the points made, and I love the bumper music. It is my first time hearing it.
Winnifred

Post by Winnifred »

Having recently embarked upon prooflistening, I decided to listen to this, and found it wonderfully encouraging. I seem to be on the same wavelength as most prooflisteners!

Thanks to Tricia and all the participants!

Cheers,
Winnifred

Readers Wanted:
The Magic Nuts by Mrs. Molesworth (children’s story with fairies, mermaids, and gnomes!)
PeeWeeVO007

Post by PeeWeeVO007 »

I have no idea where the proper thread is for this section. Need help. This is a do-over to meet checker requirements.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/slavenarrativesvol07_45_various_128kb.mp3
msfry

Post by msfry »

PeeWeeVO007 wrote: December 26th, 2023, 12:35 pm I have no idea where the proper thread is for this section. Need help. This is a do-over to meet checker requirements.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/slavenarrativesvol07_45_various_128kb.mp3
Upload your file to MC folder TriciaG, and post notice on this project page: viewtopic.php?t=99551
TIP:
To find your project at any time, type your project's name in the search bar on the Home Page, click on it, and you'll be on the first page of the project. The First Post will tell you where to upload your file.
Or, if you aren't sure of the project's name, type your name into the search bar on the Home Page. Click on "reader details" and it will show you the projects you are involved with. Click on the project titlle and you'll be where you're wanting to go. :D