Nova voluntária

All languages: post your test recording here. Help check audio files, provide editing services, and advertise for proof-listeners.
Karina1

Post by Karina1 » February 9th, 2021, 2:42 pm

Grata por estar aqui e ansiosa para começar. Amo ler e até hoje gravo alguns áudios pra uma instituição religiosa. Estou me aperfeiçoando claro! Mas serà um prazer contribuir. :D .
Me chamo Karina.

Meu teste de 1 minuto

https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_yourforumname.mp3

Foi usado um microfone de lapela duplo
Gravado no pc windows 10
Programa sound forge

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty » February 23rd, 2021, 2:06 am

Hello Katrina, welcome to Librivox (I hope you understand English, as my Portuguese is not good enough to write a long text)

sorry that this test has somehow been missed all this time. But I had a look at it now and your voice is quite nice and clear to understand.

The basic settings are also good. Only two things you still need to change:

1. The volume is over 100 dB :shock: this is much too loud. We accept between 86 and 92. No need to reupload but could you decrease the volume on your current test by -11 dB, then you get as close to the preferred average of 89 dB.

2. The background noise is very high too. I don't know the programme Soundforge (I use Audacity and recommend it). But it surely also has a "noise-cleaning" function which you could use over it once.

All this done could you reupload, maybe name the file "test_karina1" to differentiate from others. And post the link in this same thread (press reply here) and I will see the answer and can check again. :)

Thank you

Sonia
Please join us all in our March clean-up event.
Let's bring those projects to a close. :9: