In this delightful farce/comedy of manners, the eccentric and theatrical Bliss family invites four hapless guests to their English country house for the weekend. Hijinks ensue.
This project is looking for prooflisteners. A DPL (Dedicated Proof Listener) would be preferred, but until one is found, we need prooflistening for completed sections.
Project thread: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=85353
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.
Level of PL: Special proof-listening - Dramatic Works
- Individual roles should be proof-listened against the text as soon as they are submitted. Note any differences (with the time)
- Has the reader left out any lines? If so, post in the thread to have the lines recorded.
- Are there any repeats, or serious stumbles that ought to be edited out of particular lines? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Final edited files should be proof-listened against the original source text (not Google docs).
- Do the intro and disclaimer on final edited files match the instructions in the first post of the project thread?
- Are the correct closing words used at the end of the recording, as per the first post of the project thread?
- Are there about 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?
New to prooflistening? Please read this FAQ.