sanflolo 1 minute test [OK]

All languages: post your test recording here. Help check audio files, provide editing services, and advertise for proof-listeners.
sanflolo

Post by sanflolo » January 13th, 2021, 1:59 pm

Link:
https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_sanflolo.mp3

Test was recorded with Audacity on Windows 10, with a Samson G-Track Pro USB microphone.

Thanks!

[EDIT]
I re-listened to my audio file and I think there is actually a low-pitched hum sound in the background, which I already supressed in Audacity; how do I upload my test again? Does the file need a different name? should I do the same uploading process and reply in this post with the link?

Thanks again! :)

ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane » January 14th, 2021, 1:49 pm

If you wish to upload your test again just upload the same way with the same file name. The original file will be renamed and the new one takes it's place. Please let me know when you upload the test again so that i know it's ready to be checked. :)

sanflolo

Post by sanflolo » January 14th, 2021, 2:01 pm

Thanks! I just uploaded it again, it's ready now :)
The link must be the same, but here it is, anyway:
https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_sanflolo.mp3

Thanks again!

ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane » January 14th, 2021, 2:09 pm

All tech specs are correct and you're sounding great - definitely no background noise now :D You're okay to record for projects.

Just keep an eye on the volume of your recordings. You don't want to get much lower than this as its at 86.8dB and we aim for 86 - 92dB

sanflolo

Post by sanflolo » January 14th, 2021, 2:52 pm

Great! I'll be aiming at a volume of 89 dB for the rest of my recordings. Thanks a lot!