IP- Listeners Wanted: [DR] Little Men by Louisa May Alcott

All languages: post your test recording here. Help check audio files, provide editing services, and advertise for proof-listeners.
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » October 27th, 2020, 4:44 pm

[ENGLISH: CHILDREN’S FICTION— DR] Little Men by Louisa May Alcott
Little Men is the sequel to Louisa May Alcott's bestselling book Little Women. It opens as Jo March and her husband Fritz Bhaer begin a school for boys, called Plumfield. The book follows the escapades of the Plumfield boys and the children of Jo, Amy and Meg as mischief, laughter and love fill the school. ( Rachel )

This project is looking for prooflisteners. The current DPL is busy, so we need a parts PLer to prooflisten the character roles.

Project thread: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=78657
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.

Level of PL: Special
  • Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
  • Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
  • Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
  • Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
  • Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?
  • Are there at least 5-6 seconds of silence between lines?
New to prooflistening? Please read this FAQ.
A quick turnaround would be appreciated, as this project has been going on for quite a while.
*note to admins*: This is my first time advertising for a PLer so please do tell me if I need to add any info/change anything.

Magic Window:

BC Admin
Rachel
”Just look around at the world we’re inheriting and think of the one we’ll create...”
~Newsies! on Broadway