This project is looking for prooflisteners. A DPL (Dedicated Proof Listener) would be preferred, but until one is found, we need prooflistening for completed sections.The psychological and anthropological character of genius in the British Isles was investigated by Ellis. Citing and collating an extensive source of information from the Dictionary of National Biography, many pieces of informational are discussed, including the ancestral heritage, geographical distribution, professions, and health and morbidity of the most the most preeminent men and women of the time. This work also promotes his theory that large cities are not only counterproductive to the development of high achievers, but detrimental to national health. ( Leon Harvey)
Project thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=81748
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.
Level of PL: Standard
- Does the intro match the one specified in the first post of the project thread (below the Magic Window)?
- Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Does the ending match the one specified in the first post of the project thread?
- Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?