Radio Boys in the Secret Service or, Cast Away on an Iceberg: Twin sixteen year-old brothers, Guy and Walter Burton are the “Radio Boys” headed for another adventure. Travels take Guy from their home to in New England to London where he meets another radio enthusiast, Glennon. There are city adventures before they find themselves on an old steamer headed for disaster. Can the wireless radio help them in their time of need? And, where is Walter?
This project is looking for prooflisteners. A DPL (Dedicated Proof Listener) would be preferred, but until one is found, we need prooflistening for completed sections.
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.
Level of PL: Standard
- Does the intro match the one specified in the first post of the project thread (below the Magic Window)?
- Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Does the ending match the one specified in the first post of the project thread?
- Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?
New to prooflistening? Please read this FAQ.