This project is looking for prooflisteners for the narrator and final files. A DPL (Dedicated Proof Listener) would be preferred, but until one is found, we need prooflistening for completed sections.Frank Merriwell is from Yale he excelled at football, baseball, basketball, crew and track at Yale while solving mysteries and righting wrongs the stories show how he handles a number of challenges that come his way..
Project thread: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=81416
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.
Level of PL: Standard
- Does the intro match the one specified in the first post of the project thread (below the Magic Window)?
- Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Does the ending match the one specified in the first post of the project thread?
- Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?