Project summary/description Doris, an orphan from England, arrives in Boston and adapts to life in America. As she grows up, she undergoes many adventures and experiences the 1812 war.
This project has begun to be edited and is looking for prooflisteners for the final edited chapters. A DPL (Dedicated Proof Listener) would be preferred, but until one is found, we need prooflistening for completed chapters.
Project thread: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=75342
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.
Level of PL: Special
- Does the intro match the one specified in the first post of the project thread (below the Magic Window)?
- Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Does the ending match the one specified in the first post of the project thread?
- Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?
- Are there any editing improvements to be made? Timing, volume between characters, etc.
New to prooflistening? Please read this FAQ.