A lovely art instruction book in dialogue form where young ladies teach themselves various art forms, from painting in the Grecian and Japanese style, to Oriental and Mezzotinting, as well as Inlaying. A few simpler projects with paper are mentioned at the end of the book.
This project is looking for prooflisteners. A DPL (Dedicated Proof Listener) would be preferred, but until one is found, we need prooflistening for individual parts and completed sections.
Project thread: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=75860
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.
Level of PL: Standard / Dramatic Reading
- For parts, all we need is
- Are all the lines there?
- Are there changes from the text that change the meaning?
For the finished sections, we have standard PLing:
- Does the intro match the one specified in the first post of the project thread (below the Magic Window)?
- Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Does the ending match the one specified in the first post of the project thread?
- Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?
New to prooflistening? Please read this FAQ.