The Bible (from Koine Greek τὰ βιβλία, tà biblía, "the books") is a collection of texts sacred in Judaism and Christianity. It is an example of a collection of scriptures written at different times by different authors in different locations.
This project has an official DPL, but it's too big for one person. We are looking for more prooflisteners.
Project thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=59160
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.
Level of PL: Special - standard as listed below, plus read along with the text and note any major textual differences (names, etc.). Also, watch for repeated or omitted text.
- Does the intro match the one specified in the first post of the project thread (below the Magic Window)?
- Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Does the ending match the one specified in the first post of the project thread?
- Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?
New to prooflistening? Please read this FAQ.