1 minute test [OK]

All languages: post your test recording here. Help check audio files, provide editing services, and advertise for proof-listeners.
cowguy02
Posts: 588
Joined: July 11th, 2017, 4:10 pm
Contact:

Post by cowguy02 » July 29th, 2019, 8:28 am

Doing well.

Lets amplify and then we will be good to go.

1st off select the whole file and then go to effect>amplify type 9 in the top box and hit ok

After that you may want to run another run of noise reduction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAJ4Sg-nO6A that video will help you :D

All your bit rate is correct though so we are almost there!
~Luke Castle
Due to school I am much busier then in the summer. Please bear with me as I work through my PL backlog.

Projects that need readers
Bealby
Freckles The life of Harriot Stuart The House By The Churchyard

Dramatic Read!The Blind Brother

Tollsa
Posts: 15
Joined: July 7th, 2019, 7:53 pm

Post by Tollsa » July 29th, 2019, 5:31 pm

cowguy02 wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 8:28 am
Doing well.

Lets amplify and then we will be good to go.

1st off select the whole file and then go to effect>amplify type 9 in the top box and hit ok

After that you may want to run another run of noise reduction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAJ4Sg-nO6A that video will help you :D

All your bit rate is correct though so we are almost there!

Ok! I hear the difference....here goes nothin'! https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_Tollsa1.mp3

cowguy02
Posts: 588
Joined: July 11th, 2017, 4:10 pm
Contact:

Post by cowguy02 » July 30th, 2019, 4:35 pm

NICE JOB!!

That was a fantastic test. You pass with flying colors! :thumbs:

I also wanted to note that I've been very impressed with your attitude. You have persevered and kept going through a TON of tests! I can tell that you are not stopped easily and will be good to have around the forum. Welcome aboard! We are glad to have you :D

Test marked OK by cowguy02
~Luke Castle
Due to school I am much busier then in the summer. Please bear with me as I work through my PL backlog.

Projects that need readers
Bealby
Freckles The life of Harriot Stuart The House By The Churchyard

Dramatic Read!The Blind Brother

Tollsa
Posts: 15
Joined: July 7th, 2019, 7:53 pm

Post by Tollsa » July 30th, 2019, 5:14 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm so excited! Thank you for your patience and assistance every step of the way!

cowguy02
Posts: 588
Joined: July 11th, 2017, 4:10 pm
Contact:

Post by cowguy02 » July 30th, 2019, 8:19 pm

Tollsa wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 5:14 pm
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm so excited! Thank you for your patience and assistance every step of the way!
My pleasure. If you need a good first project I like the ones in my signature :D
~Luke Castle
Due to school I am much busier then in the summer. Please bear with me as I work through my PL backlog.

Projects that need readers
Bealby
Freckles The life of Harriot Stuart The House By The Churchyard

Dramatic Read!The Blind Brother

Tollsa
Posts: 15
Joined: July 7th, 2019, 7:53 pm

Post by Tollsa » July 31st, 2019, 4:11 pm

cowguy02 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 8:19 pm
Tollsa wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 5:14 pm
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm so excited! Thank you for your patience and assistance every step of the way!
My pleasure. If you need a good first project I like the ones in my signature :D
Awe!
I had already selected my first project...but I'll be sure to check yours out when I'm through with my first. I recorded half of it today!
Thanks again!

Post Reply