All languages: post your test recording here. Help check audio files, provide editing services, and advertise for proof-listeners.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Nice work. You can begin recording shortly, let's work on one more thing first though. This is the background noise. To fix this:justmemarilyn wrote: ↑May 15th, 2019, 7:10 pmhttps://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_justmemarilyn.mp3
Please take a listen to my one minute test and let me know what you think.
I am anxious to get started reading!
Audacity, Windows, Analog
1. Select a small piece of your recording that is pure noise
2. Go into menu items Effect>Noise Reduction
3. In Section 2 on the screen, choose your settings. My settings are Noise Reduction: 12, Sensitivity: 6, Frequency: 0.
4. Select 'Get Noise Profile'.
5. Select your entire recording.
6. Go to menu items Effect>Repeat Noise Reduction.
7. Take a listen, you may find that you want to do this over again to reduce more noise.
After that I would run it through Checker to make sure the volume is still in the 86-92 range. Once you do this, please re upload, post in this thread, and I'll take another listen.
Nice job, OK now.justmemarilyn wrote: ↑May 17th, 2019, 9:46 pmhttps://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_justmemarilyn.mp3
Ok, here is my revised test.