1Minute Test - Feedback desired

All languages: post your test recording here. Help check audio files, provide editing services, and advertise for proof-listeners.
mgobirch

Post by mgobirch » May 4th, 2019, 7:33 am

Hello, this is my 1 minute test after setting up a very basic booth with blankets in our office. It gets a lot of ambient noise during the day from outside, especially these days (lawnmowers and motorcycles mostly now, lol).

So the only thing I've done to it is add a bit of a noise gate at the front to cut off unwanted ambient noise. Please let me know how the raw sounds, especially sound level. It passed the checker, but it always helps to have human ears!

https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_mgobirch.mp3

Thanks,
MGoBirch

mgobirch

Post by mgobirch » May 6th, 2019, 12:01 pm

Is anyone out there? Did I do something wrong with my file? How does it sound? Can I start helping out?

Lucasoliveira

Post by Lucasoliveira » May 6th, 2019, 3:24 pm

Hello!
Your voice is very good!
Specifications were all correct!!! The sound level looks really good to me! If this passed the Checker, then it is OK.

You can go forth and record.
Go to our "Readers Wanted" forums and look for an interesting project to join.

And if you want to and can help me, I'm coordinating a project that needs readers. Some Everyday Folk And Dawn

mgobirch

Post by mgobirch » May 10th, 2019, 10:21 am

Thanks Lucas!

I'll take a look at your project when I get out of work and see where I can help out!

Best,
Bryan