1-minute test

All languages: post your test recording here. Help check audio files, provide editing services, and advertise for proof-listeners.
vijeta6

Post by vijeta6 » April 24th, 2019, 11:17 am

https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_vijeta6.mp3_x_.mp3
Hi,this is my 1-minute test.This time I used mp3 recorder app and recorded on my Samsung (Galaxy A7 )stereo headset's mic.

lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose » April 24th, 2019, 8:15 pm

Hi again! I know I submitted feedback on your other one, but I'll provide feedback on this one too :D. This one did seem to have a slightly rounder tone which I did like. However, there were a few issues with it.

The first is your plosives. Your breath hit the microphone really hard at some points, which made a sharpish sound. To fix that, you might want to play around with the orientation of your mic, maybe situate it above or below your mouth rather than directly in front.

The next issue is your background noise. There is quite a significant amount here that you may want to reduce. Do you have a software you can use to clean this up?

Finally, your volume is a bit high at 94.1 dbs. We need it to be 86-92, with 89 being preferred. If you haven't already, downloading the program Checker can help you see your volume. Again, you will need an editing software for this.

Once you do this, please re upload and post in this thread so I can take a listen :D

vijeta6

Post by vijeta6 » April 25th, 2019, 7:17 am

Thankyou dear😊