1-minute test

All languages: post your test recording here. Help check audio files, provide editing services, and advertise for proof-listeners.
vijeta6

Post by vijeta6 » April 24th, 2019, 10:52 am

https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_vijeta6.mp3
Here's my 1-minute test.I've used mp3 Recorder app and recorded my audio on my Samsung Galaxy A7 phone.

lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose » April 24th, 2019, 8:06 pm

vijeta6 wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 10:52 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_vijeta6.mp3
Here's my 1-minute test.I've used mp3 Recorder app and recorded my audio on my Samsung Galaxy A7 phone.
Nice work, you have a great voice to contribute here! Your recording was wonderful! It passed on all technical sides. The one thing I did notice was that your volume seemed to fluctuate a bit. Sometimes it was quiet, others loud. If your program has a compressor/normalizer that may be a good thing to run on it at some point. But, this is very optional and not required at all. Happy to give you the OK to begin recording, and hope to see you around.

EDIT: Please see my response in your other thread. There are a few issues there that it would be good to get some practice on before recording :D
Campbell
Constructive criticism always welcome

Readers wanted: The Cliff-Dwellers

vijeta6

Post by vijeta6 » April 25th, 2019, 2:52 am

Thankyou so much😊.Can you please send me the link to the other thread you are referring to?

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » April 25th, 2019, 5:19 am

A handy trick - click on your posts count on the right hand side of your post and you'll get your posts listed.
Then just click on the title of that message

Anne

lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose » April 25th, 2019, 5:31 am

Ah, I am very sorry I forgot. I always mean to put the link in, it never quite shows up :lol:. OK, here it is. Anne's trick will also work :wink:
Campbell
Constructive criticism always welcome

Readers wanted: The Cliff-Dwellers