A charming children's story following the trials and tribulations of the simple life of Marie-Celeste as she endears herself to everyone whose life she touches. With her parents, she moves to Windsor Castle to live with her orphaned cousin and learns about Queen Victoria, her life, home and family as well as other aspects of English life, sharing her knowledge and innocent insight in a delightful way.
This project is looking a prooflistener for one final chapter.
Project thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70140&start=150
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.
Level of PL: Standard
- Does the intro match the one specified in the first post of the project thread (below the Magic Window)?
- Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Does the ending match the one specified in the first post of the project thread?
- Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?
New to prooflistening? Please read this FAQ.