Going abroad for a holiday or business is always exciting, but we can only imagine how exciting it would have been in 1900 to board a steamer from the United States and take a tour through Europe. Luckily Robert Luce gives advice in this book about how to get around, where to stay, what to see, and generally how to make the journey a success. ( Carolin) .
This project is looking for prooflisteners. A DPL (Dedicated Proof Listener) would be preferred, but until one is found, we need prooflistening for completed sections.
Project thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73307
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.
Level of PL: Standard
- Does the intro match the one specified in the first post of the project thread (below the Magic Window)?
- Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Does the ending match the one specified in the first post of the project thread?
- Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?
New to prooflistening? Please read this FAQ.