Henry Gow has fallen in love with the Fair Maid of Perth, Catherine, the glovemaker's daughter. To make sure that he would be the first person she sees on Valentine's day, he walks to her house at the break of dawn, and arrives - just in time to save her from am attempted kidnapping. Henry acts immediately to save her, but the attackers are not just some ruffians but well-born and well-connected. Henry and Catherine are drawn into the games and intrigues of the nobility, with little choice but to play along.. ( Carolin)
This project is looking for prooflisteners. A DPL (Dedicated Proof Listener) would be preferred, but until one is found, we need prooflistening for completed sections.
Project thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73509
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.
Level of PL: Standard
- Does the intro match the one specified in the first post of the project thread (below the Magic Window)?
- Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Does the ending match the one specified in the first post of the project thread?
- Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?
New to prooflistening? Please read this FAQ.