Opuscala is a collection of shorter books that may or may not have been written by Aristotle.
1. On Colours
2. On Things Heard
4. On Plants
5. On Marvellous Things Heard
7. On Indivisible Lines
8. The Situations and Names of Winds
9. On Melissus, Xenophanes, and Gorgias.
This project is looking for another prooflistener. The prior PL is gone. A DPL (Dedicated Proof Listener) would be preferred, but until one is found, we need prooflistening for completed sections.
Project thread: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=53201
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.
Level of PL: Standard
- Does the intro match the one specified in the first post of the project thread (below the Magic Window)?
- Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Does the ending match the one specified in the first post of the project thread?
- Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?
New to prooflistening? Please read this FAQ.